As you all are aware, GATE 2017 application process started and hope you might applied already. If not, do not wait till last date (04 October, 2016).
Here I would like to suggest you with few preparation tips.
1. Daily revise the class room notes without any delay and make tables of conclusions/formulae
2. After each chapter, solve problems in volume 1 and 2 without looking into solutions
3. Then, solve previous GATE papers chapter wise
4. Solve selected problems of ESE conventional papers
5. Complete online test series as and when uploaded in your account
6. Practice the problems with virtual calculator
7. Weekly once, revise the completed portion.
Even though, I am repeatedly telling in the class about importance of online tests, very few students following that. If you are really serious about GATE exam, you should write more number of exams before your final GATE 2017.
Especially, for EE/EC students, GATE 2017 is really golden opportunity as many PSUs are recruiting. Main news at present is about JTO posts recruitment (2510 posts – bulk) through GATE 2017
Quote for the day: "Whatever you think, that you will be. If you think yourselves weak, weak you will be. If you think yourselves strong, strong you will be." - by Swami Vivekananda
With best wishes,
M.Tech (IITK), MIE
FB group: Click here to follow my blog